Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NEVER Quit!!!

I am inspired by the Biggest Loser and last night's episode was amazing. They took the contestants to a military training base. They spent an entire week training with the Marines. Those military men were intense but the thing that spoke to me was the passion they carried within themselves to never, ever give up! Never give up on your dreams, no matter what they are. If you can conceive it in your heart and mind, than you can achieve it. The fact of the matter is not if I happen to take one step forward and two steps back, but rather that I was brave enough and believed that I could take the first step. Never give up, it's as simple as that. Don't quit!! October was an up and down month for me and I get so frustrated when I don't lose weight as fast as I should. I have to take the focus off of the weight and look at the positive. I had fun with my kids! We jogged to the park,  ran around the neighborhood , played outside and just had lots of fun. My children are learning the value of taking care of yourself inside and out. That is ultimately what this whole journey is about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment